Fortune Grace Resort
INR.7,500 /-Per Person Per Night
About Fortune Grace Resort
Fortune Resort Grace is a 4-star hotel which is a part of the Fortune Group of Hotels. The Hotels are appreciated and adored in the world for their best hospitality services. Located in Mussoorie, the hotel is surrounded by alluring pine covered hills at the Library End of the Mall Road. Famous for its comfortability and lavish standards that are maintained in the premises, it attracts a great number of travelers. Accommodating over 500 guests, its luxurious rooms are packed with the modern-day facilities facing the mighty mountains on one side and the scenic Doon Valley on the other. The family-friendly Fortune Hotel always tries to keep the pace with client’s needs. Furthermore, the Hotel offers a wide range of Food and Beverages options and is an ideal place for Recreation, Conferences, Family and Corporate Bonding.
Standard Room@ Rs. 7,500/- For a Couple Per Night with Breakfast
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- CP - Breakfast
- MAP - Inclusive Breakfast & Dinner
- 15% off on Food & Beverages
- 15% Discount on Spa Facilities
- 02 Bottles of Mineral water (1000 ML each) per night
- In Room Complimentary Tea/Coffee Maker
- Children below 5 Years are Complimentary
- Fresh Fruit platter & cookies in Suites
- Board games are available on request
- Pool, X Box (Video Games), Air Hockey available on Chargeable basis
- Room will be alloted to either 2 Adults + 2 Kids (below 12 yrs.) or Maximum 3 Adults in 1 Room
- Extra Bedding (i.e. Mattress, Pillow, Bed sheet) will be provided against the mentioned charges
Accommodations are provided in 74 well-appointed rooms, including 29 Standard Rooms, 42 Valley View Rooms and 3 Suites. All rooms are elegantly designed with all modern amenities keeping in mind the comfort of guests. Most of the rooms offer breathtaking views of the Doon valley.
Dining in Fortune Resort:
Fortune Resort offers a range of Food and Beverage Options with a wide variety of options to choose from:
A multi-cuisine restaurant serves delicious mouthwatering food with magnificent view of the valley through the windows.
You can also enjoy food and drinks on the terrace amidst breathtaking surroundings and overlooking the pine covered hill slopes of Mussoorie.
A bar & lounge offering a fine selection of spirits, wines, and beers mocktails in combination with mouthwatering snacks.
Must Visit Places:
- Gun Hill
- Jharipani Falls
- Kempty Falls
- Landour Market
- Bhatia Falls
- Mussoorie Lake
- Benog Wildlife
- Camel’s Back Road
- Cloud’s End
- Company Garden
- Lal Tibba Sister Bazaar
- Chaar Dukkan
- Wax Museum
- Lake Mist
- Sir George Everest House